The Origin of Belle Plagne
- Belle-Plagne is a fourth generation resort that combines the advantages of a ski-in/ski-out village with an attractive architecture, being built in wood, lauze and stone.
- Belle Plagne offers a variety of accommodation possibilities: fully-equipped studio or apartment rental, hotels, full ownership or shared ownership.
- Differents shops and restaurants give it a village ambiance, overlooked by its clock tower.
- You can also enjoy its additional amenities: a fitness centre with a pool (summer only), a bowling alley and conference facilities.
- The gondola going from Plagne Bellecôte to Roche de Mio stops here, for easy access to the Glacier de Bellecôte at 3200m.
Map of Belle Plagne
To get the most out of our lovely village.