That's why Belle Plagne ESF offers Carré Neige, for all the insurance and assistance cover you will need during your stay.
With Carré Neige, you benefit from the expertise of the top professionals in the field and a complete range of services, from help on the slopes to the reimbursement of your ski pass and ambulance transport.
You are not only ensuring your own protection but your family's as well and avoiding payments that can reach a peak in the mountains.
So, for your peace of mind and greater skiing enjoyment alone or with your family or friends, remember Carré Neige .
HOW DOES IT WORK?
How much is it?
|1 day||2,80 €|
|5 days||14 €|
|6 days||16,80 €|
What happens if there is an accident?
WHat is the procedure if I need to get home?
- If you are more than 150 km from where you live, and your health requires it, you can ask to be repatriated by calling Europ Assistance on: 01 41 85 85 96.
- If you are less than 150 km from where you live: to organise repatriation or have your transport reimbursed, you can call Carré Neige on 04 79 07 36 11 or 04 79 07 36 12.
How can I get my ski lessons reimbursed?
- DIOT Montagne Assurances Carré Neige - BP 19 73 704 Bourg Saint Maurice Cedex
You must send the following documents:
- Original of your ski pass (and/or proof of purchase of the pass and the Carré Neige).
- Doctor's initial medical certificate specifying the nature of the injuries and whether or not the injured person could continue to ski or not