With the ski school instructors and Bureau des Guides mountain guides
Our mountain guides can take you out every day to discover La Plagne's fabulous off-piste area.
- FULL DAY OFF-PISTE SKIING: Discover the many off-piste itineraries in La Plagne and Paradiski. With both forest and glaciers and going from 800m to 3400m, La Plagne's off-piste area is one of the best in France. Enjoy a different style of skiing in small, convivial groups.
- OFF-PISTE SKI TOURING: the perfect mix of off-piste skiing and learning to use sealskins so that off-piste skiing within the resort feels more like mountain skiing with a hint of adventure...
- OFF-PISTE SNOWBOARDING: La Plagne's off-piste area is ideal for off-piste snowboarding. All the best riding spots can either be reached directly or in less than an hour's walk.
The guides can provide the safety equipment (shovel, arva - avalanche search device, probe). The free touring skis (off-piste skis with ski touring bindings) can be rented from the resort's ski shops.
- The mountain guides hold an office hour in the evening at the ski school.
- Climbing lessons in the 'salle polyvalente' in Plagne Centre (further details on the resort's weekly events programme).
TIMES AND MEETING POINT
|The group leaves from the ski school office in Résidence Corail between 9 - 9.15am|
|1 day *||86 €|
|5 mornings*||255 €|
|5 days *||400 €|
|6 mornings**||282 €|
|6 days**||450 €|
* 1st lesson Sunday or Monday
** 1st lesson Sunday
The ESF reserves the right to cancel group lessons if less than 4 people are registered